Avoid processed foods, white flours and refined sugars. These are nutritionally deficient and places more stress on the body.
Soy mimics estrogen. Too much estrogen causes imbalances.
Too much caffeine disrupts the endocrine system especially when stress is already present.
Eat Real Nutrient Dense Food
Consume enough high quality proteins, beneficial fats and nutrient dense vegetables to give your body what it needs.
The most nutrient-dense foods are:
- Organ meats– liver, heart, kidney and other organ meats have 10-100 times more nutrition than muscle meats such as chicken breast or ground beef.
- Shellfish– including crab, oysters, shrimp, clams and mussels. Fish broth is especially good as it’s high in Iodine, and so is seaweed.
- Organic Meat– Mutton, bacon, chicken, steak, it’s all good.
- Fish– Salmon especially and maybe avoid tuna due to risk of it being radiated.
- Bone Broth– One of the best sources of minerals.
- Eggs– Nutrient dense and full of healthy protein and cholesterol, vitamin D and A, and cheap as well!